MailError

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Can anyone tell me what this error means and what causes it?

Log type:  MailError  
Severity:  11  
Message:  Error sending e-mail. Transaction failed. The server response was: mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)  
Exception:  System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Transaction failed. The server response was: mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0) at System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String serverResponse) at System.Net.Mail.DataStopCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.OnClose(Object sender, EventArgs args) at System.Net.ClosableStream.Close() at System.Net.Mail.MailWriter.Close() at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, MailAddress From, MailAddress To, List`1 bcc, List`1 cc) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Messages.SendQueuedMessagesTask.Execute(XmlNode node)  

Thanks
Hace 14 años
It is saying that your mail server that you are using to send mail is refusing the mail from your website.

I suggest trying to contact your email provider and ask if there is anything else you need to add. For example, do you need to add your website IP address to the allowed list on your mail server?

Also check your auth details I.E smtp server + username and password

http://www.thought.co.uk
Hace 14 años
Thanks for your help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.