nop commerce as Cart and Checkout instead of entire store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Is it possible to integrate nop commerce into an existing site so that some of the core functionality can be used without having to have the whole storefront?

I have 5-10 products to sell so a store is overkill.  I am using Paypal but am not really thrilled about people leaving my site to complete a transaction.  Something like NOP would be great if I could integrate it into my existing site and just use the features I need.

Is this possible?  Has anyone done it?  Suggestions.
Hace 13 años
That's exactly what we are looking for. A way to integrate the cart and order process with our current site. We are going to skin nopCommerce like our current site and redirect them to something like store.domain.com.
Hace 13 años
That's what we ended up doing as well.  It is a great big pain in the butt when you upgrade NOP though because I ended up having to modify the MasterPages to get the job done.

You can see what we did at www.sensuavitality.com

You'll notice we did not copy some of the header info (menus,etc) on the store because we found we were losing a number of customers once we got them in the store.  We figured, once they were there, let's make it difficult for them to get distracted! ;-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.