Unique Digital Downloads

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 10 años
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to set up a store with nopCommerce over the last few weeks and i was curious if anyone knew a way to handle a case of Unique digital downloads.

For example: I need to sell tickets to a show, each ticket has a unique barcode. I would use the digital download product type, but the only option is to link to a download of a specific file (ie. Zip file, or a pdf).

What i need is for customer 1 to purchase a ticket to show X, and his digital download to contain ticket #*insert guid here*, and then customer 2 to purchase a ticket to show X and his digital download to contain ticket #*insert guid here*. It can't just be the same copy of the same ticket.

Is there something I'm missing to accommodate this, or would I need to create a custom code component to accomplish this?
Hace 10 años
It would require custom programming.  Handle the OrderPlaced event.  (example on OrderPaid)
Generate the unique PDF file in this event, etc.
Hace 7 años
I have almost the same issue. I need to upload 100 different files (each of them is the jpg image of "ticket" with unique number and code).
And when first customer make an order, he get link to the first file. The next customer to the second file etc.
So each unique file can download only one special customer.

Is there any decision or plugin for this issue?
Hace 7 años
It would require customization.
Hace 7 años
New York wrote:

I don't have any experience in customization. Who and where can help me in this question? In other words, where I can order such customization?
Hace 7 años
z3dom wrote:
I don't have any experience in customization. Who and where can help me in this question? In other words, where I can order such customization?

Post your needs here or check the solution partners list
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.