Install on 1AND1- resource cannot be found...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Hello,

I have installed nopcommerce on other host with easy but today I have a client using 1and1 (windows Business Package)
- I upload the nopcommerce no-source zip file, uncompress it to a folder Root/store (www.domain.com/store)
- Set permissions on the files and sub folders to full access.
- Then I try and load the URL www.domain.com/store
  (normally I get the install/setup wizard page and all is well.. On the other hosts I have used)
NOTE: This is the first time I'm using a sub folder for the nopcommerce files www.domain.com/store.. I take it thats fine.

>>>The ERROR I Get<<<
Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /store/default.aspx
>>> END ERROR<<<

I can load other files I place in that folder fine, So i know the server is "serving" from that folder.

Any thoughts / Ideas?

Thanks for the help!
Shane
Hace 14 años
I have used 1 and 1 for dsome time, anytime I want to do a .net site I move the hosting company. 1 and 1 is very stringent on their resources, you might be able to get it to work if you use a redirect, this worked in the past but for my .net site I changed hosting completly.

Best luck
Hace 14 años
check out this thread for alternative hosting companies

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=1029
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.