Disable Phone Number Required

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Quick question, I would like to disable the phone number as a required field in customer registration where should I change this.
Hace 14 años
Remove all controls with ID "rfvPhoneNumber" from CustomerRegister.ascx and CustomerInfo.ascx controls
Hace 14 años
Thanks!
Hace 13 años
How can I just have the 'Required' validation removed from the Customer information. I removed it from the Customer Registration with the checkbox in the 'Admin' 'global settings', 'customer profiles'.
Hace 13 años
mlopilato wrote:
How can I just have the 'Required' validation removed from the Customer information. I removed it from the Customer Registration with the checkbox in the 'Admin' 'global settings', 'customer profiles'.

just untick the checkbox beside   '   'Phone Number' required   '  

remember to click save when your done

- hayden
Hace 13 años
That only removes the Telephone Number required from the 'Customer Information' NOT the Shipping and Billing Info pages in the cart.
I need those to be NOT REQUIRED also.
Hace 13 años
mlopilato wrote:
That only removes the Telephone Number required from the 'Customer Information' NOT the Shipping and Billing Info pages in the cart.
I need those to be NOT REQUIRED also.

It's not supported in the current releases (form fields are related to 'My Account' and 'Registration' pages).

But you can customize it. Open \Modules\AddressEdit.ascx control and replace
<nopCommerce:SimpleTextBox runat="server" ID="txtPhoneNumber" ErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Address.PhoneNumberIsRequired %>"></nopCommerce:SimpleTextBox>

with
<asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtPhoneNumber" />
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.