QuicBooks Integration - Possible Solution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 9 años
Hello,

Like a lot of you I'm looking for a solution to integrate Nopcommerce customers and orders into my desktop version of QuickBooks. In my search I have come across Qimport (http://www.qbautomation.com/QImport/index.html), and tried it. From what I can tell with some slight changes to the customer export to XML and order export to XML this may make moving data from Nop to QB simple.

Some of the issues I experienced when trying this out was some of the fields in the customer export to XML gave a number instead of a name, for example in country and in state/province. With the order export to XML the products SKU number was not included.

Has anyone else tried Qimport? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Would it be fairly easy to modify the XML file that is being exported for customers and orders?
Hace 9 años
Have you checked this extension?
Hace 9 años
eadameg wrote:
Have you checked this extension?

Thanks for the suggestion Eduardo, I have check it out, but I believe it is only compatible with online versions of Quickbooks outside of the US. We are looking for a solution that will work with the desktop version in Canada.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.