Import Product from a sql database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Hi all,

i have imported 1 product from another sql database in the dbo.nopProduct Table. The product is visible in the "new Product" content, but in the admin area it is not visible. Any Ideas?

Thank You

'*********************************************************
INSERT INTO [think_base_nopc].[dbo].[Nop_Product]
           ([Name]
           ,[ShortDescription]
           ,[FullDescription]
           ,[UpdatedOn]
           ,[AdminComment]
           ,[TemplateID]
           ,[ShowOnHomePage]
           , [MetaKeywords]
           ,[MetaDescription]
           ,[MetaTitle]
           , [SEName]
           , AllowCustomerRatings,AllowCustomerReviews, RatingSum,TotalRatingVotes,Published,Deleted,CreatedOn)

Select cname,Ckurzbeschreibung,cBeschreibung, getdate(),'', 4,0, '', '','', '',1,1,0,0,1,0,GETDATE() From eazybusiness.dbo.tartikel
     Where eazybusiness.dbo.tartikel.cAktiv = 'Y' and eazybusiness.dbo.tartikel.nLagerbestand > 0 and eazybusiness.dbo.tartikel.cKurzBeschreibung is not null and
     eazybusiness.dbo.tartikel.cBeschreibung is not null and eazybusiness.dbo.tartikel.cArtNr = '2815-3TG'

GO
'***************************************************************************************

Regards
Michael
Hace 14 años
I havent tried this but I suspect you have no record in the product variant table and that is why it isnt showing up on the Admin side.
Hace 14 años
thank you crholliday.  I will take a look in the variant table.

Regards
Michael
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.