Full-Text is not supported by your database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 9 años
Hi,
Can any one help me? nopcommerce version is 3.3.
when I go to Admin area > Configuration >Settings > General And Miscellaneous Settings > 'Full-text settings' tab
It shows "Full-Text is not supported by your database"

In my database, when I exec stored procedure "FullText_IsSupported" , the result is "1".
what is the problem?
Hace 9 años
Please do not duplicate forum topics
Hace 9 años
cqjiyong wrote:
Hi,
when I go to Admin area > Configuration >Settings > General And Miscellaneous Settings > 'Full-text settings' tab

In my database, when I exec stored procedure "FullText_IsSupported" , the result is "1".
what is the problem?

Could you please check if commonsettings.usestoredproceduresifsupported setting is set to True?
Hace 9 años
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi,

what is the problem?

Could you please check if commonsettings.usestoredproceduresifsupported setting is set to True?

thanks, yes, my issue was caused by commonsettings.usestoredproceduresifsupported.
Hace 6 años
Hi All,
   Where can I find this in version 3.8 commonsettings.usestoredproceduresifsupported or how do I get to it.

Cheers

M
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.