Install theme not found

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Hi guys,

I've just uploaded all the source files to my server, but when I go to the install page (northernexcavators.com/shop/install/install.aspx) I get a parser error telling it can't find the theme.

Any ideas?
thanks
Hace 14 años
It means that you have NOT uploaded all the files to your server.
Hace 14 años
I uploaded all the files that the video tutorial on this site tells you to.
Hace 14 años
Please confirm that the following folder exists "www.northernexcavators.com/shop/App_Thmes/Install/"
Hace 14 años
Yep it's there, just another folder called images and style.css
Hace 14 años
Please copy and paste the exact error message here
Hace 14 años
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Theme 'Install' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Install.InstallPage"
Line 2:      Theme="Install" CodeBehind="install.aspx.cs" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /shop/install/install.aspx    Line: 1

Thanks
Hace 13 años
Hey man
Hi
Hi
i was challenged by that problem you had, and make a good search and only guess there is a permission problem and then just did what I guess, problem solved, yes yes yes, just add full permission to your "Authenticated User" in the security tab in your nopCommerce folder or App_theme folder properties.
By
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.