Reward Points

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 9 años
I am keen for an option of some products not being able to earn reward points...so a checkbox when adding a product for doesn't earn reward points.

Would this be able to be added?
Hace 9 años
HI,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Please vote for this work item here
Hace 7 años
I agree. For instance, gift card should not allow reward points benefit, as points wii be earned when the card is used. For absurd, if you buy a gift card and with it buy another and so on for tens times, you can earn tons of reward points and shop for free.
Hace 7 años
infinito62 wrote:
I agree. For instance, gift card should not allow reward points benefit, as points wii be earned when the card is used. For absurd, if you buy a gift card and with it buy another and so on for tens times, you can earn tons of reward points and shop for free.

Hi, I think there should be validation that using gift card you can't buy new gift card. This can handle above situations. What is your suggestion friends?
Hace 7 años
Tweedle wrote:
I am keen for an option of some products not being able to earn reward points...so a checkbox when adding a product for doesn't earn reward points.

Would this be able to be added?

I think this could be more flexible to have some high margin products pay more points and low margin less points. You can specify a multiple of reward points for each product. Examples: 2= double, 0.5= half and 0=none
Furthermore, this could be handled in the Promotions sections, similar to discount rules.
Hace 7 años
Yes tick for the goods is not enough. Do not award points
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.