Why my website e-mail goes in spam or images doesn't show up in people mailboxes ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
I send newsletter to all the members of my website, usually i just create simple newsletter with text and hyperlinks

So many times i tried adding images to it but whenever i add images in the newsletter e-mail, the users who are using different mailboxes, either my mail goes in their SPAM folder or if my mail goes in their INBOX then image doesn't show up, it shows a blank space

what's the issue ? what's causing the issue ? code ? How to solve this issue ?

Almost everyday we recieve newsletters from many websites/companies (there newsletter includes images, colors full templates etc) and still we recieve in our inbox and all the images are visible. how ?
Hace 14 años
The is the result if i try to include images in the body of e-mail using Fckeditor.

(gmail : image doesn't show up except blank space; yahoo - images blocked/in SPAM, hotmail-no image, aol - block images, outlook - 50% success 50% no image)

Method that i use to upload image in the body of e-mail (Use Image tool provided by Fckeditor : Use a link of image which i uploaded on the internet)

(I have also tried to upload image which i uploaded on my server too , that also didn't work)
Hace 14 años
Ok to test my server i tested it by sending a picture/image through e-mail , i linked the e-mail with the image, and in my mailbox i check the image, it was being displayed perfectly fine in all the mailboxes.

I guess there is some problem with the Fckeditor that prevents any image to send in different mailboxes of make it as spam or doesn't display the image.

Any solution ?????
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.