Arvixe Hosting !!! ( Recommend From nopCommerce )

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 8 años
I recommend www.smarterasp.net no issues there, no bugs, we host 10 000 products on few websites and emails works great on pc and mobile phone.
Hace 8 años
paul_fl wrote:
Over the last few weeks I have noticed a decline in service as well on my Arvixe VPS. Email service yesterday was very spotty so I called up support and waited an hour before I finally gave up. Support with Arvixe used to be outstanding. It's clear the EIG takeover has really hurt their structure.

Right now I am looking at LiquidWeb. They are a lot pricier than Arvixe but it seems their support and service are top notch. Anyone have experience with LiquidWeb or any other managed VPS providers?

Hi Paul,

Liquidweb is great hosting provider. Other recommendation fro you is Asphostportal if you run nopcommerce hosting site. You can find them via googling. You may try to contact their team and ask about their managed cloud server plan. I believe they have competitive pricing.
Hace 8 años
tsetsiliya wrote:
Since joining the EIG, Arvixe has many bad issues at this early October. I saw on twitter a lot of their customer protesting them. Whereas before Arvixe recommended everywhere and I almost interested to buy their hosting. But suddenly the issue of EIG came and booooom..... Arvixe down for long time enough. I can't imagine they have made big number of their customers disappointed. Finally, I look for other options by reading some of the hosting reviews. Some of them recommend asphostportal, which was absolutely the right choice for me.

Hi tsetsiliya,

Thank you for your recommendation. I just signed up at asphostportal yesterday and was greeted kindly by their support team. Hopefully what happened by Arvixe not happen at other hosting companies. Because I was tired also looking for a hosting provider that is not controlled by EIG.
Hace 8 años
I just read from arvixe old staff in another forum. he said "I was an Arvixe staff member about 2 years ago. I've kept in contact with a couple close friends at Arvixe and noticed over the last 48 hours a lot of their statues on Facebook had been updating to "leaving Arvixe". I reached out to one of them and found out almost all of the old Arvixe staff are being terminated at the end of this month. With the trend of all of the poor Arvixe reviews, I thought the EIG community would like to know what may be going on behind the scenes. So if anyone was wondering what may have happened to a specific staff member at Arvixe who maybe had provided you excellent support over the years at Arvixe, chances are they are no longer there.. Supposedly 100+ were let go and about 8 were moved under the EIG umbrella.

If there was ever any doubt that EIG was all about the numbers and not about providing a quality customer service experience, let this serve as an example. Arvixe was known for providing excellent customer service for years. Now... not so much. Work for a company being brought under EIG? Do not believe the hype. Exit immediately.
"

truly, I still hope to host with them. But with this incident, i decided to move from arvixe, and my developer suggest hostforlife.eu because he has some website host with them before, and have no problem untill now.
Hace 8 años
jmorgen wrote:
I just read from arvixe old staff in another forum. he said "I was an Arvixe staff member about 2 years ago. I've kept in contact with a couple close friends at Arvixe and noticed over the last 48 hours a lot of their statues on Facebook had been updating to "leaving Arvixe". I reached out to one of them and found out almost all of the old Arvixe staff are being terminated at the end of this month. With the trend of all of the poor Arvixe reviews, I thought the EIG community would like to know what may be going on behind the scenes. So if anyone was wondering what may have happened to a specific staff member at Arvixe who maybe had provided you excellent support over the years at Arvixe, chances are they are no longer there.. Supposedly 100+ were let go and about 8 were moved under the EIG umbrella.

If there was ever any doubt that EIG was all about the numbers and not about providing a quality customer service experience, let this serve as an example. Arvixe was known for providing excellent customer service for years. Now... not so much. Work for a company being brought under EIG? Do not believe the hype. Exit immediately.
"

truly, I still hope to host with them. But with this incident, i decided to move from arvixe, and my developer suggest hostforlife.eu because he has some website host with them before, and have no problem untill now.

try www.smarterasp.net , no issue, we host 10 000 products there on few websites. Btw they have 60 days free if you wanna try first.
Hace 8 años
Check out Arvixe's own survey page.  Note the drop in customer satisfaction in past few months!

(I recommend www.smarterasp.net)
Hace 8 años
jmorgen wrote:

"

Yes, you may test them. My client that use nopCommerce also recommend their service. Good luck for you!
Hace 8 años
I've been using noCommernce with Arvixe for months now, but I'm seeing the same as you guys. Their load time is actually pretty decent, but uptime % is just so bad. For november, my site was up 96,42% of the time (which is not 99,9% as promised on their homepage). I also read this review: https://hostingfacts.com/hosting-reviews/arvixe/ - seems like they have the worst uptime?

Early december I switched to Dreamhost and so far everything is much better. My site loads faster and the uptime is almost 99,9% (which is rather good).
Hace 6 años
Finally, I am quit from the nightmare, Arvixe is the worst hosting ever, their support is worst, hosting always down, and with this kind of service, they still want to increase the hosting price recently. Luckily I am now changing to SmarterAsp.net , SmarterAsp.net is cheaper and a lot more stable and quicker than arvixe.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.