Arvixe Hosting Alternatives?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 8 años
Dear Nopcommerce community,

Lately Arvixe has been very difficult to work with. Suddenly from one day to the other, our (third party) SSL certificate was deinstalled on our website. When we contacted Arvixe they plain told us that we had to pay extra for a dedicated IP adress for it to work.

This being said, I was really annoyed. Now I am looking for an alternative hosting solution.

Does anybody have any suggestions for windows hosting? I'd prefer one that is swift and can also install an SSL certificate without any hesitation or problem, and keep it that way.

Kind regards,
Jef
Hace 8 años
I've had good performance and service with SmarterAsp.Net.  (And I've seen other posts here saying the same)
Hace 8 años
Agreed, go with Smarter ASP
Hace 8 años
We host 10 000 products on www.smarterasp.net no issues, all good.
Hace 8 años
Very timely topic... I also came here looking for advice on a new hosting service provider. Arvixe is HORRIBLE! Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe their technical support. I've been a customer for over 5 years and had very good experience with their service. But over the last several months, the quality has gone down the drain. My sites go down every couple of weeks for no apparent reason and it takes DAYS for them to respond to a web-ticket, only to tell me they can't locate my account and need me to provide them with more information. Then you wait another 5 days for someone else to respond. I've finally had enough, I'm in the process of backing up and downloading all of my data from them and moving on, then trying to dispute the last renewal charge with my credit card company for the 2 years of service I have pre-paid. I'm actually shocked nopCommerce lists them as a Premium partner here and keeps pushing their service. You're doing your product a disservice by even mentioning this joke of a company to your users!
Hace 8 años
You should try Godaddy or 1and1.
Hace 8 años
New York wrote:
I've had good performance and service with SmarterAsp.Net.  (And I've seen other posts here saying the same)

Do you give me link of your website using nopcommerce. So that I check the speed and everything.
Thanx in advance.
Hace 8 años
Check out nopTools.com.  I also have clients set up with SmarterAsp.net hosting, but I can't post those urls here.  Note, that they offer a 60 day free trial (no credit card required), and they have nopCommerce 1-click installer.
Hace 8 años
I Agree with SmarterAsp.net
Hace 8 años
New York wrote:
Check out nopTools.com.  I also have clients set up with SmarterAsp.net hosting, but I can't post those urls here.  Note, that they offer a 60 day free trial (no credit card required), and they have nopCommerce 1-click installer.

Thanks I understand. Actually I am developer a site which have  40-50 users at a time and page loads slowly when 70-80 user at a time. So I want to check your site to know the behaviour of your server.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.