multiple duplicate emails sent or no email sent

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
we have two websites with multistore setup. Multiple duplicate emails are sent to customer randomly and in message queue I can see the emails are created only once. System admin are saying there might be some with application. Could this issue might be with multistore setup?

kindly help
thanks
Hace 1 año
I see your post is from 5 years ago but i have a similar issue using 4.50.1 insofar as I have 7 stores and get 5 duplicate emails every time, but cannot see a reason why. In the message queue I will see 5 ID's each with the same subject with identical to and from email addresses.
I'm guessing this is a multistore setting issue but cannot see what that is nor can I see anything significantly different across the 7 stores that might account for 5 behiving differently from the other 2.
Hace 1 año
Check if your application pool is using multiple worker processes - if it is, that's your issue, and revert to a single.
Hace 1 año
Thanks for the suggestion but they are all on the 1 IIS site with 1 worker process and seperate bindings for each domain.
Hace 1 año
[email protected] wrote:
... In the message queue I will see 5 ID's each with the same subject with identical to and from email addresses...

Are these, as per the original post, "emails are sent to customer", or are they "Contact Us" emails?
Hace 1 año
All emails were affected be it a sale confirmation or a message via a contact form; however, I think it may be resolved. It was suggested privately that I check the message templates for duplicates. I found there were 5 of each. 4 of each have now been disabled and I hope that has resolved the issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.