nopCommerce 3.90 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
rudgr wrote:
Any chance the feature/pull request below will be included in nop v3.90?

Hi Rutger,

Thanks again for contribution! But still thinking about it
Hace 7 años
a.m. wrote:
Any chance the feature/pull request below will be included in nop v3.90?
Hi Rutger,

Thanka again for contribution! But still thinking about it

let me know what I could do to help convince you ;-)

I would also like to include the feature below on nop roadmap,  it's security related, so high importance and also very usefull for plugin developers:

Encrypt some sensitive settings

(https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/345 seenms already on nop v3.90 roadmap)

tx
Hace 7 años
Dear NopCommerce-developers,

We've noticed that deleting a product doesn't show up in the log. Would you consider this feature for a future release?

If we could find out what happens to deleted products otherwise, please let me know!

Thank you,
Matthijs Hendriks

DotControl Group
Hace 7 años
dotcontrol wrote:
We've noticed that deleting a product doesn't show up in the log

It does. You can see it in admin area > customers > activity log
Hace 7 años
Thank you for your quick reply and tip. This is what we we're looking for!

Kind regards,
Matthijs Hendriks
Hace 7 años
a.m. wrote:
We've noticed that deleting a product doesn't show up in the log
It does. You can see it in admin area > customers > activity log

And maybe is any solutions to undo this from admin panel?
Hace 7 años
Hi,
Tell me if you want me to really work on some feature and contribute it to nopCommerce.
Hace 7 años
atulrungta wrote:
Hi,
Tell me if you want me to really work on some feature and contribute it to nopCommerce.

Hi Atul,

Sure. Any contribution is welcome. You can choose any work item which is assigned to nobody (list) and make a pull request
Hace 7 años
Yup.. I think I am going to do that once I visit India. We are leaving today from Amsterdam..
Hace 7 años
a.m. wrote:
Hi,
Hi Atul,

Sure. Any contribution is welcome. You can choose any work item which is assigned to nobody (list) and make a pull request

Hello Andrei,
Can you please look at https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/44770/ability-to-add-custom-registration-method-from-plugin.aspx
Also, i would like to have same thing for order status as well. If we could extend those things from plugins or attach a workflow with that as well, that would be wonderful.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.