Upgraded to 3.8 - Issue with text labels (friendly names)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
Hello, I just upgraded from 3.7 to 3.8 and now the text labels in the admin all shows..

Admin.Configuration.Settings.XXX.XXX  etc.

Looks like the friendly names are all gone.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Hace 7 años
Is your shop running on multiple languange?

If not, try manually importing the string resources. The XML is found at \App_Data\Localization\defaultResources.nopres.xml

:)
Hace 7 años
That did the trick! Thanks a bunch!
Hace 7 años
Hi. I am having the same issue but only with random labels, most of them in the admin area. I tried re-importing the \App_Data\Localization\defaultResources.nopres.xml file but no luck. Can you provide any other suggestions?
Hace 7 años
I initially tried re-uploading the file then realized there was an import function. After re-importing everything worked. thanks.
Hace 7 años
greasyj wrote:
I initially tried re-uploading the file then realized there was an import function. After re-importing everything worked. thanks.

where would I find the import function? I'm having the same problem.
Hace 7 años
This worked great for me too. To find it, go to Settings > Languages then select Edit. Then you can use the "Import resources" button.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.