nopCommerce documentation translators wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
a.m. wrote:
Great! I've just sent you an email.

Seems like we'll have all popular languages translated soon

hope the Hebrew one will be join soon : )
Hace 7 años
I want help translate for brazilian Portuguese!
Hace 7 años
hugoterra wrote:
I want help translate for brazilian Portuguese!

Thanks a lot for interest in contribution! I've just sent send you an email
Hace 7 años
UPDATE: The German documentation portal is almost finished. Unfortunately, the original translator cannot contrinue the work. Is anybody will be interested in it?
Hace 7 años
And we have two more translations finished: Chinese and Bangla!
Hace 7 años
a.m. wrote:
And we have two more translations finished: Chinese and Bangla!

Thanks a lot for publishing Bangla! I am very proud to get chance to translate it to Bangla.

Note: Bangladeshi people laid down  their lives for Bangla Language. That's why 21st February International Mother Language Day.
Hace 7 años
hi every one.
i would like to translate nopcommerce to Persian.

best regards.
M.S
Hace 6 años
Hi Vladimir,

We are a digital agency working on Nopcommerce websites for french clients, we would like to suggest a few modifications of the french NopCommerce language package.
Indeed, they are a few mistakes and translations that could be improved in order to ease the use of the NopCommerce french package.

Let me know if you are interested and I can share with you the list of changes to be made,

Best regards,

Héloïse
Hace 6 años
Héloïse wrote:
Hi Vladimir,

We are a digital agency working on Nopcommerce websites for french clients, we would like to suggest a few modifications of the french NopCommerce language package.
Indeed, they are a few mistakes and translations that could be improved in order to ease the use of the NopCommerce french package.

Let me know if you are interested and I can share with you the list of changes to be made,

Best regards,

Héloïse

Hi Héloïse,

Sure. Could you please PM the original translator of the documentation with your suggestions
Hace 6 años
a.m. wrote:

Hi Héloïse,

Sure. Could you please PM the original translator of the documentation with your suggestions

Thanks Andrei, I got in contact with Pascal from Agilux to make those changes happen.

Heloise
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.