Application Started

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
Approximately once every hour the system log indicates that the "application started". The restart occurs even if there is no traffic for an hour and also restarts if there is a customer actively using the store at the time of the restart. The site becomes non-responsive for several minutes while it is reloaded.

I assume this is because IIS is getting cycled and the cache is cleared and the site must be reloaded. I have contacted the ISP and they claim they have reviewed the server logs and it is not cycling IIS.

The site ran fine for several weeks and just started this even though no changes were made to the site.

What does "application started" indicate? Has anyone else experienced this issue? I am running version 3.8 in a plesk environment.

Thank you in advance.
Hace 7 años
Hi,

With the migration of some sites to  version 3.8, we face the same issue.
Other sites does not have this problem

Looking at logfile on the windows server,  there is no trace of why the application is restarted.

Can someone provides a clarification on this?
What can cause the restart?

Thanks
Peter
Hace 7 años
Have a look at this post which describes how you can get more info on what's causing application restarts.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.