Add more than 1 user to one account?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
I have seen on some webshops that I can give more than one user access to my account. Typical for B2B where we would like to give more than one person access to shop on a business' behalf.

Is this possible in Nopcommerce, or do you know of any plugins that allow this?

Thanx
Hace 7 años
PromSys wrote:
I have seen on some webshops that I can give more than one user access to my account. Typical for B2B where we would like to give more than one person access to shop on a business' behalf.

Is this possible in Nopcommerce, or do you know of any plugins that allow this?

Thanx

If you use multi-vendor system in nopcommerce then you will get this feature. A vendor can associate with many customer account.
Hace 7 años
Thanx, but I'm not sure if you understood me correct?

I want a customer account let other users shop on behalf of the customer (company) so all orders from one company is stored on one account.

Regards
Kenneth
Hace 7 años
PromSys wrote:
Thanx, but I'm not sure if you understood me correct?

I want a customer account let other users shop on behalf of the customer (company) so all orders from one company is stored on one account.

Regards
Kenneth

No, it is not possible by default nopcommerce. You have to customize nopcommerce.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.