Rental - auto end date

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hi

I'm looking at nopcommerce as a possible Hotel Room booking solution.

I can see that the Rental facility allows for items to be rented for a certain number of days.  But I can't see how to have the end date automatically inserted.

Any thoughts?

thanks
Hace 6 años
I played briefly with that, and it looks like it would require custom programming.  The question might be does it matter?  If you want rental by the week, then set it that way.  If someone does three days, they still pay for the week.  If they do 8 days they pay for two!  If I get time ( I don't get much of that) I will try to look more tomorrow or the next day.
Hace 6 años
>>If you want rental by the week, then set it that way.

I've set it for 3 day rentals but it still wants an end date inserted to be able to create a sale.

I'd like that to be automatically calculated and inserted to remove a complication for buyers.

thanks
Hace 6 años
I see what you mean.  That was the first time I played with the rental, and didn't realize that having an End Date was mandatory.  

As far as I can tell you will probably need to custom code that.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.