Edit Product takes more then 35 seconds in version 3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hi,

I am having problems with products configuration.

Everytime I change something in a product and press Save or Save and Continue Edit, it takes more then 35 seconds to complete the operation, and I can see 5 times the information appearing and disappearing "Waiting for localhost".

Everything else is working fine.
Hace 6 años
Unfortunately, we cannot give more info without knowing more about your system. But this is not common in 3.90. :)
Hace 6 años
What information could help in this case?

I just can say that it's the only speed issue I have.
Hace 6 años
I am afraid it requires a deeper look (i.e. debug). That said, you can try disabling 3rd party plugins to isolate the issue.
Hace 6 años
After a step by step debug, I can't find any issue in the Controller, but the delay is after the return to the View.

It seems that the load of the View may be the issue...

Any sugestion?
Hace 6 años
More detail about the debug result:

[Edit Product button click] -> 15 seconds -> Controller Debug breakpoint -> return View -> 25 seconds -> View
Hace 6 años
I found the issue!

After checking the system log, I found a lot of errors regarding the Resources Strings.

This happens because I have imported the Portuguese Language Resources from a v3.80 to v3.90 and it seems that the missing resources names are creating the delay.

I have imported the US Language Resources from the Demo Nopcommerce and everything works fine now :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.