Using nopCommerce as base, customizing and then re-selling/re-distributing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
If I use nopCommerce as a base and custom tailor it to a specific industry, can I then charge businesses to use the software?
Hace 6 años
anticlutch wrote:
If I use nopCommerce as a base and custom tailor it to a specific industry, can I then charge businesses to use the software?

see the license...i don't think you can. Well i think there would be costs to remove the powered by nopcommerce link.
Hace 6 años
seanrock wrote:

see the license...i don't think you can. Well i think there would be costs to remove the powered by nopcommerce link.

Thanks for this!  I couldn't seem to find that license agreement.  I appreciate it.
Hace 6 años
anticlutch wrote:

Thanks for this!  I couldn't seem to find that license agreement.  I appreciate it.

for your information only,
If you want to use as platform then below has very good article

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/26858/nopcommerce-as-a-platform-detailed-article.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.