Blog Position

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hello!

I am on v3.90

Presently I have the "newsletter" enabled and also "show on home page". Our marketing team wants to promote more the "blog" which makes the newsletter kind of redundant.

Is it possible to position the Blog at the bottom of the Home Page (like where the Newsletter is)? ... and we would remove the newsletter.

The "show on home page" is not an option for Blog.

Thanks!
Hace 6 años
realdigital wrote:
Hello!

I am on v3.90

Presently I have the "newsletter" enabled and also "show on home page". Our marketing team wants to promote more the "blog" which makes the newsletter kind of redundant.

Is it possible to position the Blog at the bottom of the Home Page (like where the Newsletter is)? ... and we would remove the newsletter.

The "show on home page" is not an option for Blog.

Thanks!

There is a plugin (free) that will allow you to show blog posts as a widget. maybe this will work for you?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2445/blog-widget.aspx
Hace 6 años
Thanks!

I downloaded as you said and it works great! nothing to do but activate.

Nice program from the NOPBrasil group!

Thanks for the heads up.

Our marketing team seems to think a Blog is more conducive to get comments from people....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.