Need storewise admin access

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hello,

We have downloaded the nopCommerce version 3.90 and reviewing it. It is giving multi store facility.
While reviewing the application, we noticed that all stores are accessible to users who has administrative rights.

In our requirement we have different owners for different stores so we want that there should be different admin users for different stores i.e. specific admin users should have access of specific store, product and categories etc. and no other admin user should access that store.

Can anyone please advice if there is any facility like our requirement in nopCommerce version 3.90 or in any other version?

Thanks and Regards
Prasad.G.Godbole
Hace 6 años
prasadgodbole wrote:
In our requirement we have different owners for different stores so we want that there should be different admin users for different stores i.e. specific admin users should have access of specific store, product and categories etc. and no other admin user should access that store.

Hi,

Please have a look at the vendor feature. Each vendor have an access just only to own orders, products.

Regards,
Tomasz
Hace 6 años
I guess what you are needing is multi-tenant feature
Hace 6 años
Hi,

I think you're looking for multi tenant feature in nopCommerce. This is not available out of the box. However, it can be implemented on top of nopCommerce.

There are people who did something similar, pls check https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=multi+tenant.

Depending on your business model this can be implemented with some customization easily.

Regards,

nopAccelerate
Hace 6 años
Hi All,

Thanks to all for giving helpful advice and suggestion. Yes we need the multi tenant feature.

We are going through the details given by you.

Thanks and Regards
Prasad.G.Godbole
Hace 6 años
prasadgodbole wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks to all for giving helpful advice and suggestion. Yes we need the multi tenant feature.

We are going through the details given by you.

Thanks and Regards
Prasad.G.Godbole

Hi Prasad,

Glad to know its helpful to you. Let us know if you have further questions so community can help you.

Regards
Hace 6 años
Hi all,

As per above link there is not working so give me a demo link of version 3.90 about multi tenant feature(specific admin users should have access of specific store, product and categories etc) and provide different username and password with different store url's. We want to purchase this product but we want fully working with multi store functionality.
Hace 6 años
prasadgodbole wrote:
Hi all,

As per above link there is not working so give me a demo link of version 3.90 about multi tenant feature(specific admin users should have access of specific store, product and categories etc) and provide different username and password with different store url's. We want to purchase this product but we want fully working with multi store functionality.

You should PM the developer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.