search without accents

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hi All,

i have a nopcommerce site set up, with a language that uses accents within its letters.

i have changed the database collation to SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AI, and also changed the ProductLoadAllPaged sp's patindex to this collation but my search still does not want to search without accents. it's workking within a query from the db, but not from the site.

note that i don't use full-text, since my db does not support it.

any help on this? (also note: i use the pavilion template as well and it's plugins if relevant)

thanks!
Hace 6 años
pop.levente wrote:
....the ProductLoadAllPaged sp's patindex to this collation but my search still does not want to search without accents. it's working within a query from the db, ...

You did an EXEC on the ProductLoadAllPaged sp and it works OK?
Hace 6 años
yes, exactly. the sp is working ok and returns 3 rows, also the quicksearch is ok, showing 3 product ins the dropdown, but the search page is only showing 2 results.
Hace 6 años
the problem was with the nop ajax filters plugin. that had a SP as well, which needs to be adjusted like the other one with the COLLATE. i just changed that and now the search is working well.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.