Alternative method for add web reference

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hi All,

I'm adapting my Shipping Rate Computation method and the final step is add a Web Service Reference.
But I can't add web service reference with WCF Web Service Reference Provider.
After googling a lot, I discover that the Microsoft Web WCF team only will address the problem in the next release

Does anyone have an alternative method for add the web reference?
I see that the Fedex and UPS methods have folders with the necessary files inside a Web References folder.
That files can be copied and pasted from the nopCom 3.90 solution for example or exists an correct way?
Hace 6 años
The stack trace:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  Error  Plugin.Shipping.Correios: - Error calling WS from Correios.
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8888
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Hace 6 años
Ok problem solved,

The System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8888
was a fault of Visual Studio 2017 that ignores a directive:
#if DEBUG
  client.Proxy = new System.Net.WebProxy("127.0.0.1:8888");
#endif

Or some configuration on the IDE that I igonore :)~

About Web Reference I have copied the the wsdl and reference.cs files of plugin in nopCommerce 3.90
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.