installed plugins not updating as installed in list (/Admin/Plugin/List)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
After installing a plugin it still shows as not installed. I see that the installedPlugins.json gets updated.

After rebuilding the web presentation it shows as installed.

Might be intended, but that would mean a website would have to be restarted in order to show a plugin as installed after installing?
Hace 6 años
Hi,

Normally this works like charm. Do you have any errors in nopCommerce log?
Hace 6 años
It also works fine on our development computers and demo sites
Hace 6 años
same here, doesnt work for me, doesnt work for my colleagues. You have to restart the application to see the plugin changes. The list in PluginManager.ReferencedPlugins isn't updated after a plugin is installed or uninstalled. I haven't investigated further, but we are not the only ones who have this issue.
Hace 5 años
This is confirmed in Nop 4.1 as well. I am on VS2017 running with IISexpress. Plugin gets installed properly. However the [configure] button doesn't get displayed until I stop and restart.
Hace 5 años
I have the same issue here running VS 2017 Nop 4,1
Hace 5 años
This may be helpful  (even though it is about 4.00)

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/49564/visual-studio-stop-on-restart-application-and-plugin-installuninstall.aspx
Hace 5 años
Hi..I have same issue with nop4.10 and VS2017.Can you suggest me the best solution please ?
Hace 5 años
Did you get solution for this issue?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.