Hosting recommendations?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
you mean Google indexed?

Just mark it up as no-follow or similar in the robot stuff.

Brinkster have always been great with my sites. ( I host a few with them )  (US)

Easily.co.uk are terrible support but good boxes. ( nice for your services to run on ) (UK)

UKFast are expensive but awesome network, (UK)

1&1 are not great.

Hope that helps.
Hace 13 años
Serverintellect is quite good especially if you target Aisan market. Most are very slow or very slow from Aisa (takes 10 or more seconds per page).
I was with it for a month and its support was wonderful and 24 hour phone support as well. I cancelled my plan within a month ( due to moving to Linux hosting) and they refunded all without any hesitation. You can always talk to a real person if you have accounging inquiry, technical issue etc.

But Now I've got some problems - poor skills of Linux world and php -with PHP based shopping carts and I am trying back to .net cart Nopcommerce. ServerIntellect doesn't offer shared web hosting anymore now. Only cloud hosting ....
Hace 13 años
Thanks oyoon. Cloud hosting is a fancy marketing name for shared hosting.

What is it you are trying to do on shared that you cannot do on cloud ?
Hace 13 años
foreyk wrote:
I just got Arvixe and this point they have been good, just use the chat to get support prior submit a ticket. The really respond their Chat promptly

I've signed up for Arvixe hosting service but the chat person referred me back to the developer about how to do an install? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.
Hace 13 años
hamfong,

Create a new thread about installation questions or search the forum. I just installed nopcommerce there about 10 minutes ago and it is up and running just fine.
Hace 13 años
To others that are researching hosting - I just signed up with arvixe and have been very happy. All in the past 1/2 hour. Was able to get the account setup, upload a fresh 1.7 install, change my site to .NET 4, FTP up a database backup, restore it, update my config and now my test environment is on their machine. THey even bought my domain - a test domain for me. I went month by month and am paying $8.

Patrick
Hace 13 años
Hey Patrick,

I want to echo my sentiments about the Arvixe support team. They were very responsive and patient with this newbie in dealing with my multiple issues in setting up my web site.

Thanks to you, Patrick, also.

HF>
Hace 13 años
Thanks Hamfong.
Hace 13 años
From June to July webhost4life hire. My experience with them was terrible. The first month we experienced slow web access, which WH4L responded to an internal migration, then improved the speed. In july I got caught in a loop which administrative technician could not get out. I finally got sick of it. They assured me that the return of the agreed annual, and US35 discounting in respect of account opening. Right now I'm doing the migration to SoftsysHosting.com. I hope for better luck!

digiplus.com.ar
Hace 13 años
patrick24601 wrote:
Thanks Hamfong.

Hey patrick,, How are you ?

So how's your experience with  Arvixe till now?

Even i am planning to host my upcoming websites with  Arvixe, I have done a comparison here between  Arvixe and Softsys Hosting, LLC : https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx?p=2

I am quite impressed with the services provided by Arvixe...I would really appreciate if you could share your experience with Arvixe on the above mentioned thread (that will help other community members also while deciding their hosting company)...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.