Product Unit of Measure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
I searched around on options for units of measure, unfortunately there isn't much out there on this important feature. Products need to have a unit of measure. It doesn't have to be complex, just a simple attribute of the product that is displayed next to the price. Example: $299 / each I am going to play with the source code and see if I cannot make that happen... should be fairly simple.
Hace 6 años
dcrump70 wrote:
I searched around on options for units of measure, unfortunately there isn't much out there on this important feature. Products need to have a unit of measure. It doesn't have to be complex, just a simple attribute of the product that is displayed next to the price. Example: $299 / each I am going to play with the source code and see if I cannot make that happen... should be fairly simple.

Maybe you can do it by enabling "PAngV (base price)" feature in product creation/edition (advanced Mode)
Hace 5 años
PAngV does not cover that. It's like this, I have a requirement that, a unit can be sold in bundles meaning only integer numbers. I also have units which should be sold in kilograms and grams likewise. This UoM(Unit of Measurement).
You could better understand it if you relate to fruits. You could buy 3 apples or you could buy in kilograms.

Thanks in advance
Hace 5 años
(Please don't post duplicate topics)

Have you tried to see if just Quantity works for you?  If you indicate the UoM, then the customer can select the quantity.  Specific/allowed quantity values can be configured on a product using the "Allowed quantities" field.  For example, for Eggs, if the UoM is "each", then the Allowed quantities could be 12,24,36, etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.