Add new Column to Admin->Orders>product list with name Product Serial numbers using plugin in nopcommerce 4.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hello.
Can anyone help me how to add new column in Order/Edit (list of product)?
I want to add new column with name Serial number and I have to modify it and of course using plugin in nop 4.0 .
I can override this view but I don't want it, because I should manually copy a lot of views, models and ... to my plugin and it is not Wisely.
Please help me step by step if it is possible for this reason that I looking forward solution for 3 days and I have reviewed many links and solution, but all of them couldn't help me enough for general solution.

I want something like this:

By the way ...
I'm waiting.
Thanks.
Hace 6 años
Hello Hamed,

The only way to do this from plugin is to override this view. Else you will have to make changes manually in the view. Also, if the method calling this view does not passes the serial number in model, how do you think you can bind this value?

So, overriding action method and view is the only solution unfortunately.

Thank you,
Atul
Hace 6 años
nopAdvance wrote:
Hello Hamed,

Thank you,
Atul

Hello,

Atul is absolutely right.

What I think?

You could just view override and instead of this grid dive you could call your partial page from that view page.

After copy paste same code of that grid and instead of that model you could use own model with one additional field.

So,this one is also good solution.

But it depends on your own choice.

Hope you could understand.
Hace 6 años
nopAdvance wrote:
Hello Hamed,

The only way to do this from plugin is to override this view. Else you will have to make changes manually in the view. Also, if the method calling this view does not passes the serial number in model, how do you think you can bind this value?

Thank you,
Atul

Thanks for your answer although it was bad news for me.
Hace 6 años
sk5202 wrote:
Hello Hamed,

Thank you,
Atul

Hello,

Atul is absolutely right.

What I think?

You could just view override and instead of this grid dive you could call your partial page from that view page.

After copy paste same code of that grid and instead of that model you could use own model with one additional field.

So,this one is also good solution.

But it depends on your own choice.

Hope you could understand.

Thank you too, although it dissuaded me from developing my best idea. It was great.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.