Need professional help to add products and create relations between attributes, manufacturers, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 5 años
Hi all,

I am creating a web store using nop-commerce + nop-template (http://themes.venture1.nop-templates.com) and need professional help to have my first load of products, including attributes for products and specs, manufacturers and categories.

I have included all manufacturers, including their logos. Have also included all categories and created the basic menu.

Please see the example:

PRODUCT A => Category "X", Sub-Category "Y", Manufacturer "123"
  - COLORS: Blue, Green, Yellow
  - SIZES: Small, Medium, Large
  - TYPE: Simple, Painted
  - MATERIAL: Plastic
  - USAGE: Personal.
  - PICS: Pic1, Pic2, Pic3

REQUIREMENTS
  - To buy this product, the customer will need to select the color, the size, and the type.
  - Depending on the size, for example, the price will be different.
  - Also, the customer should be able to filter by color, sizes, and types.
  - MATERIAL and USAGE are specs only.
  - The stock is not a problem, once it is a dropshipping, from many sources.

I will need this for about 200 products.

Additionally, I need about other 500 products added, with the category, sub-category, manufactures, specs and pics. But NO options to select.

***DEPENDING ON THE PRICE***, I may need to add more products soon, also, add promotions (Black-Friday, Free Shipping, X-Mas, etc) every month. So, keep in mind that this can be the first of many jobs for you.

Please, get in touch ASAP.

Thank you!
Hace 5 años
Hello,

We would be happy to work with you. Let us connect via email and Skype so we could discuss overall requirements and I could get you an estimation.

Looking forward to hear soon from you.
Hace 5 años
Hello,

Kindly check your PM(personal message) for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
Hace 5 años
Hi,
I would be happy to assist you.
Sent you PM.
Regards,
Anna
Hace 5 años
Hey, we would like to help you. As we are one of the best company for web development and custom software development. Visit our website https://www.we4coding.com/ to know more about us
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.