A Little doubt

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 5 años
Now I am making a theme in NOPCOMMERCE 4, after sometime, if new update will come, Will my theme will be compatible with newer version or not?
Hace 5 años
If in doubt, then download the development version of 4.10 and test with that too.  4.10 will be released withing next several weeks, so it should be very close to final version.
Hace 5 años
kawaldeep wrote:
Now I am making a theme in NOPCOMMERCE 4, after sometime, if new update will come, Will my theme will be compatible with newer version or not?

No, it'll not compatible with new version of nopCommerce as there are many changes compare to nopCommerce 4.00.

If you want to make your theme compatible with new nopCommerce version, you've to upgrade your theme to new version after release it.
Hace 5 años
kawaldeep wrote:

No, it'll not compatible with new version of nopCommerce as there are many changes compare to nopCommerce 4.00.

If you want to make your theme compatible with new nopCommerce version, you've to upgrade your theme to new version after release it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.