Printed Order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hi,
I have been using the Demo site, I placed an order after giving my details.
The pdf printed order is weird.

Name
Phone No.
Address: xxxxx
Country
County
Post Code

Not every one likes their phone number on the address (Required with couriers I know) but not with normal postal services.

It should be:
Name
Address 1
Address 2
Town
County
Post Code
Country

Is this something you can alter in admin or do you need to get into the source code.
Hace 13 años
Correct, you need to modify the source code
Hace 13 años
Hi,
With regard to the printed PDF Invoice/Order
Can the layout be edited in File Manager in the Dot Net Control Panel, I don't have any Microsoft software Visual Basic or anything else.
This must be a bug, I don't know a country in the world who would have a layout with the COUNTRY before the COUNTY or Post Code/Zip Code.
I am evaluating Nop Commerce and thinking of hosting with Arvixe, is this something they would alter for me if I did not have the software to make the changes.
Mike
Hace 13 años
You will need to change the source code to modify the PDF information, this is hard coded in to a file called PDFHelper.cs and when the project is built that class is part of a compiled file so it's not possible to edit that after you uploaded your site.
Hace 13 años
Thank you for info.
I don't think I could do that, maybe this cart is not for me, I just want to go online without much alteration. Why its coded that way beats me, I cannot image anyone wanting a layout like that. It should be coded correctly and anyone who wants a weird layout let them alter it in the source code.
Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.