Nop_Product table and asscociated Stored Producedures

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I hope someone can help me with this problem. I have added many columns to the Nop_Product table. When I go into the associated Stored Procedures and try to add the new columns to the existing columns, it will not let me. When I start typing it shows a box that will let me select the existing columns, but not any new ones. If I type one in anyway, it says 'Invalid Column Name'. I'm thinking there is some rule setup or it has to do with the foriegn keys, but not exactly sure.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I appreciate any help I can get!
Hace 13 años
Is there no one that can help answer this question? I'm sure someone from the NopCommerce team could answer this pretty quickly. Could someone from the NopCommerce team please help me out with this. I have tried all kind of things, to no avail.

Thanks!
Hace 13 años
Opps.. Disregard this. Spent all kinds of time messing with this. Then, closed out of SQL Server Management Studio, opened it back up and all was good. It just needed that refreshing. Crazy. : )
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.