$NopCommerce Resources

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hi

I am adding few fields to ProductVariant for which I need to upgrade ProductVariantInfo.ascx usercontrol.

I am stuck at following markup

<nopCommerce:ToolTipLabel runat="server" ID="lblDescription" Text="<% $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description %>"
                        ToolTip="<% $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description.Tooltip %>" ToolTipImage="~/Administration/Common/ico-help.gif" />

Can someone advice where can I find string assigned to $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description and
$NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description.Tooltip

I need to add more fields like these to the resource for additional productvariant properties which I am adding.

Thanks
Hace 13 años
bhav27 wrote:
Hi

I am adding few fields to ProductVariant for which I need to upgrade ProductVariantInfo.ascx usercontrol.

I am stuck at following markup

<nopCommerce:ToolTipLabel runat="server" ID="lblDescription" Text="<% $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description %>"
                        ToolTip="<% $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description.Tooltip %>" ToolTipImage="~/Administration/Common/ico-help.gif" />

Can someone advice where can I find string assigned to $NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description and
$NopResources:Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description.Tooltip

I need to add more fields like these to the resource for additional productvariant properties which I am adding.

Thanks

The strings "Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description" and "Admin.ProductVariantInfo.Description.Tooltip" are used for localization; new resources can be added at Administration > Content Management > Localization > (select your language) > "Add New" button. If your site supports multiple languages, you will need to select each language and create the resource using the same resource name and a language specific resource value.

The $NopResources: portion of the string is an expression used to replace the resource name with the resource value.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.