Difference between ProductBox1 and ProductBox2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
What is the difference between ProductBox1 and ProductBox2?  I see the pages are the same except for one div is "add-info" and the other is "prices-wrapper" but I can't tell the difference in the rendered page.  Anyone, please explain which pages are using these modules and what the difference is?

Chad
Hace 13 años
Can't find any differences either :S

Found a missing </div> closing tag in product1 though :)

So i'm also curious why there are two very similar pages, just differences in css.

BR
Joakim
Hace 13 años
cboy wrote:
What is the difference between ProductBox1 and ProductBox2?  I see the pages are the same except for one div is "add-info" and the other is "prices-wrapper" but I can't tell the difference in the rendered page.  Anyone, please explain which pages are using these modules and what the difference is?

Chad

The control ProductBox2 displays products in a list and is used in the ProductsInLines1 category template and for search results.

The control ProductBox1 is used to display products in a grid and is used in many places:
  -In the ProductsinGrid category template.
  -For featured items in the ProductsInLines1 category template.
  -In the ProductsinGrid manufacturer template.
  -In the RecentlyViewedProducts control.
  -In the RecentlyAddedProducts control.
  -In the ProductsByTag control.
Hace 13 años
Thank you, your response helped a lot.

Chad
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.