Cannot load web

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hi,

How can I resolve this issue with my website not being able to load after upgrading to v1.7 and loading to the server?

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'targetFramework'. Note that attribute names are case-sensitive.

Source Error:

Line 21:       <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm"/>
Line 22:     </customErrors>
Line 23:     <compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.0">
Line 24:    <expressionBuilders>
Line 25:     <add expressionPrefix="NopResources" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.NopResourceExpressionBuilder, Nop.BusinessLogic" />

Source File: C:\HostingSpaces\****\****\wwwroot\web.config    Line: 23

Thanks in advance,

ttun76
Hace 13 años
Ensure that you have .ET 4.0 installed and have your site configured to run using .NET 4.0
Hace 13 años
You need to ensure that you have .NET Framework version 4.0 on the server and that the app pool is set to 4.0 See here http://forums.asp.net/t/1491204.aspx for guidance. Hope that helps.
Hace 13 años
Sorry, double post, Andrei posted while I had this open in a tab.
Hace 13 años
Ok thanks,

now i have set the target to .net 4.0, i get another error that i don't have before:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'Weight' property on 'ProductVariant' could not be set to a 'Double' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Decimal'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The 'Weight' property on 'ProductVariant' could not be set to a 'Double' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Decimal'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The 'Weight' property on 'ProductVariant' could not be set to a 'Double' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'Decimal'. ]
   System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.ErrorHandlingValueReader`1.GetValue(DbDataReader reader, Int32 ordinal) +312
   lambda_method(Closure , Shaper ) +6392
   System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Shaper.HandleEntityAppendOnly(Func`2 constructEntityDelegate, EntityKey entityKey, EntitySet entitySet) +218
   lambda_method(Closure , Shaper ) +215
   System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.Coordinator`1.ReadNextElement(Shaper shaper) +170
   System.Data.Common.Internal.Materialization.SimpleEnumerator.MoveNext() +84
   System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault(IEnumerable`1 source) +4178557
   System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__2(IEnumerable`1 sequence) +41
   System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle(IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot) +59
   System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +150
   System.Linq.Queryable.SingleOrDefault(IQueryable`1 source) +265
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductManager.GetProductVariantById(Int32 productVariantId) in C:\**\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Products\ProductManager.cs:1436
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.BestSellersControl.BindData() in C:\***\NopCommerceStore\Modules\BestSellers.ascx.cs:58
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.BestSellersControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\***\NopCommerceStore\Modules\BestSellers.ascx.cs:45
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +146
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

Any help is appreciated.

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
Hace 13 años
Looks like you have NOT executed the upgrade SQL script over your database
Hace 13 años
Thanks,

Got it to work! I actually have the correct database in my local server, but upload the wrong backup file to the production server.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.