Monitoring Stock Levels & Possible bug?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hi all,

Just installed nopCommerce and am very impressed this is a great application and very well detailed.  Keen to get the site underway.

I have a quick question though is there a page in the administration area that displays the stock levels of all products?

I notice that there is a bulk edit for product prices, just wondering if there is a similar page for the stock levels, including product variants.

Played around some more and noticed that the Product Variant Stock does not get rolled up into the Product Variant Name (the display indicates 0 stock) and I have selected Track inventory for this variant by product attributes.  I have put several combinations of product attributes with different stock levels.  Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
Hace 13 años
Hi,

I've done some further investigation into this.  Using your sample data the:
adidas Women's Supernova CSH 7 Running Shoe

Has variants of colour and size with different stock levels it also has the track stock for product variants... however when you go back to the product and select the Product Variants (SKU's) it displays stock of 1000.  This is wrong I would expect to see the total of all combinations.

Hope this is understandable.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.