Hi all,

First let me say that this shopping cart is really awesome. Im still playing with it, but soon i will move from the classic asp (candypress) to this one. Just need more time to get use to it and learn little bit more about asp.net so i wont be asking questions here all the time. :)

I do have some questions.

1.product variant
Is it possible when you have 2 or more product variants to only have one "add to cart" button? Right now each product variant has its own add to cart button, which means customers must return to this product to add more variants to the cart.

For example, the default product variant would have number "0" in the textbox, and then customer can choose from the variants by changing the quantity for each product variant and then clicks the add button. And only products with quantity more than 1 would be added to the cart?

2.Forum & Blog
I'm using classic asp forum and i really like the built in version of the forum. So is there a way to get all the posts, users, to this one? Im using webwiz forum. I also use blogengine for blog. Is migration from blogengine possible too?

3.shipping by country & order weight
Would it be possible to have shipping by country & order total instead?

Hope you guys understand what i mean.

Thanks for the reply.