Text box field for product specifications

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I'm trying to use the product specification/atrributes where the fields are text fields and not drop downs which will allow me to enter various values. The issue with the attribute system as is, is I'd have to enter hundreds of attributes when I'm simply trying to just have it show a text box that I can enter a value for each individual product.
Hace 13 años
marketgy wrote:
I'm trying to use the product specification/atrributes where the fields are text fields and not drop downs which will allow me to enter various values. The issue with the attribute system as is, is I'd have to enter hundreds of attributes when I'm simply trying to just have it show a text box that I can enter a value for each individual product.

Yes you're right, you have to do it manually for each product as there is no feature to add attributes for mass products
Hace 13 años
Let me rephrase- I'm trying to make it to when I add a product I have an additional product specification field for each product that I can enter information in that is not from a drop down menu. Right now the attributes only allow for Drop down values and not text boxes ie. Value- Height-----------------(Drop Down) instead of a text box. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.