Configuring Paypal standard and billing address issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I am configuring nopcommerce to use paypal standard.
When i click confirm order button it redirects me to paypal website where i have to enter credit card information.i do not want to login to paypal because not all my users has paypal accont.

My problem is that how can i skip billing and shipping information at paypal website because i have already stored it in my database.

Any help will be appreciated.
Hace 13 años
I've seen sites that send you to Paypal for authorization of the total only, no address or cart information, but you have to have a Paypal account for it to work that way.

Paypal NEEDS at least a billing address for credit card verification purposes, so if they don't have a Paypal account then they will HAVE to enter a billing address so their card can be charged. You can pass their billing info from your site to Paypal so they don't have to fill it out themselves (although I can't seem to get the address to transfer with nopCommerce yet), but Paypal DOES need that address.

B
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.