Answer questions = get paid

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 5 años
I just need someone I can ask questions every so often to point me where to go to in the source code so I can skip the learning curve of having to dig through everything myself.

Ex: Where would I go to manipulate the logic for which warehouse is picked for a product ordered?

Any question would be a min 1 hr work for you, so 40 seconds of actual work could make you some quick cash.

I was hoping no more than 20/hr.

Thanks.
Hace 5 años
Hi,

I think we can help you on this and connect you with one of our nopCommerce expert and certified developer on Skype so you can ask questions whenever you want.

Just the thing is, we are from India and mostly available as per Indian time zone (+5:30 GMT). Would that work?

Thank you,
Atul
Hace 5 años
4saknhero wrote:
I just need someone I can ask questions every so often to point me where to go to in the source code so I can skip the learning curve of having to dig through everything myself.

Ex: Where would I go to manipulate the logic for which warehouse is picked for a product ordered?

Any question would be a min 1 hr work for you, so 40 seconds of actual work could make you some quick cash.

I was hoping no more than 20/hr.

Thanks.

Hello,

We are providing consulting free.

Kindly check PM(personal message) for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
Hace 5 años
Hello,

I believe, I can help you at a very nominal rates. Please reach me at: [email protected] and skype me: cis.troy to discuss more.

Regards
Troy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.