Shipping Address required before shipping is requested

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Ver. 1.6. Why is it that when someone is going through the shopping cart process, why is the shipping address requested before shipping is actually requested?  This is primarily for customers checking out as a guest.  If someone is going to pickup at the store, a shipping address is not needed.  Am I the only one seeing this problem?  Any idea how to ask for the shipping address after shipping is actually selected?  Thanks.
Hace 13 años
In other words, during the checkout process, can the Shipping Address be switched to be after the Shipping Method?  Thanks.
Hace 13 años
No, it's not possible because shipping methods depends on shipping address (a store owner can filter available shipping methods by addresses, and shipping fee depends on address)
Hace 13 años
Thanks, I understand that.  But what if there's just a flat shipping rate in, for example, the US?
Hace 13 años
kenthompson9 wrote:
Thanks, I understand that.  But what if there's just a flat shipping rate in, for example, the US?

This behaviour is not possible. You'll need to make some customization
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.