3D Secure eWay payments

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I've installed and been developing a site in nopCommerce 1.6. My site is going to use eway (Australia)  as the payment gateway, but it has just come to my notice that my bank requires 3D secure to be used. The eway site advises it does / can handle the 3D secure transactions.

I can't find if it is supported in nop or what I have to do to enable it. Apart from it being in the 1.6 roadmap and a few forum requests for it's support I can't find any other information on it.
Hace 13 años
Just as a follow up this was a simple outline from eWay.
"your bank will issue you a 3D Secure password which you will need to give to us through a case in your Business Centre Help Desk.You will then need to configure your shopping cart to connect via the Shared Payment solution."
Hace 13 años
Currently nopCommerce doesn't support any 3D Secure payments
Hace 13 años
Are there plans to support it? I thought I saw it on an old roadmap, but it isn't in the current, does this mean is was dropped was it due to implementation problems?

It seems the bank I'm dealing with now will only allow transactions through eWay and 3D secure.

I'm not amazing at ASP but I could look into making some changes can you suggest which module would need to be extended to accommodate the 3D secure?
Hace 13 años
WDjamie wrote:
Are there plans to support it?

Yes, it's on our roadmap

WDjamie wrote:
can you suggest which module would need to be extended to accommodate the 3D secure?

It'll require some investigation because I'm not familiar with eway 3D secure
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.