Discount Help 1.8

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hello,

I would like to offer a buy one get one free type discount. We are going to be selling picture dvd's and would like to offer for every 4 dvd's you order you get one free. I am running version 1.8 and want to see how this can be done or if possible.

Thanks
Hace 13 años
Hi,

This is definately possible but nopcommerce can only come with standard features. Features like these has to be implemented, so you have to do it yourself or ask a developer like me ;) or ask nopcommerce team.

if you only sell dvd's then there is a simple way which is in ordersummary.ascx, you count for items in shopping cart and if they are 4 you show a message that the 5th one is free or something, this is only a basic standard approach.
Hace 13 años
Sorry, it is buy 3 and get 1 free. I don't know how to code or implement this. What would you charge to do this for me?

Thanks
Hace 13 años
Sorry, it is buy 3 and get 1 free. I don't know how to code or implement this. What would you charge to do this for me?

Thanks
Hace 13 años
Please send me an email at [email protected] with your nopcommerce version and your website if any so that I can have a look.

Thanks
Atiq

Pdesignz wrote:

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.