Quantity Below Store Owner Notification / Notifica al proprietario del negozio Quantità inferiore

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Content Management > Message templates > Quantity Below Store Owner Notification

#Toltip
This is a list of tokens you can use in your messages. You can also select tokens from the 'Message Tokens' drop down list in the editor below.

versione NopCommerce 1.5

Who can explain how it works?

Grazie!
Mediakele
Hace 13 años
mediakele wrote:
Content Management > Message templates > Quantity Below Store Owner Notification

#Toltip
This is a list of tokens you can use in your messages. You can also select tokens from the 'Message Tokens' drop down list in the editor below.

versione NopCommerce 1.5

Who can explain how it works?

Grazie!
Mediakele

if you put the token in the message template, it gets replaced by the actual value. Like in in orders to store owner email all the tokens such as 'OrderID' gets replaced by the actual order id. you can also do custom tokens according to your requirements but you need to change messagemanager for that.
Hace 13 años
Ci scusiamo per ignoranza l 'MA SI FA UNO venire mettere la Moneta NEL modello ?

Scusa l ' ignoranza ma per venire SI fà mettere UNO Il gettone NEL modello ?
Schermata :
http://www.sigrazie.eu/token.jpg
Hace 13 años
You should know how nopcommerce works and C#.
Hace 13 años
Ok,
are okay ..
I bought the manual for 1.4 hours and use the 1.5, unfortunately, does not explain ..
I do not know C # but I am a stubborn and I could understand with some advice ...
Where to start?
Hace 13 años
C# is whole language, you would need to learn C#. You can buy a book or just search for C# biggener tutorials on google. If you don't know programming at all then I would suggest to read full book written on C#, ASP .NET. If you have been working with programming then tutorials should be enough to keep you going.

This seems a nice book to me

http://www.amazon.com/ASP-NET-2010-Fourth-Matthew-MacDonald/dp/1430225297/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284480594&sr=8-2
Hace 13 años
Grazie 1000!
Hace 13 años
Studierò...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.