Stand alone site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hi,

This is a bit of a random one, but I thought it may be worth asking?

I have a site www.rope-access-equipment.com. I want to take the inertia reels section of the shopping cart and place it on a 2nd url at the same time, lets say www.inertia-reels.co.uk so I can opitmise that url specifically.

Is there any way I can do this? (I would also like it to go back to rope-access-equipment.com when someone actually clicks 'add to cart', so its only the list of inertia reels, and the product details page that is on inertia-reels.co.uk, everything else still happens on rope-access-equipment.com).

It's a long shot, but i thought that if anyone knows how to do this, its going to be someone on here? :)

Thanks
Neil
Hace 13 años
or, to simplify what I was rambling on about there...

is there a way I can have multiple sites all pointing at the same shopping cart that is held on 1 site?
Hace 13 años
Yes you can have multiple url's pointing to the same nopCommerce installation

No you can't show a specific section of your catalog, based on the url - this would require development.
Hace 13 años
if you upload two installations on each website and have them talk with each other by authentication cookie then I suppose you can. There are ways but yea you would need get this done by some developer.
Hace 13 años
Neil,

It's a bit of a grind but depending on your server configuration you may be able to use either Mod_rewrite or ISAPI rewrite to do that using a modified htaccess file - may be worth looking into.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.