erron in check out

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Can someone please help me? I am a novice.... I cannot checkout after continuing with billing address. Thanks

Server Error in '/nopcommerce' Application.
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type]
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +7467846
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +6
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingManager.GetShippingOptions(ShoppingCart cart, Customer customer, Address shippingAddress, Nullable`1 allowedShippingRateComputationMethodId, String& error) in ShippingManager.cs:431
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Shipping.ShippingManager.GetShippingOptions(ShoppingCart cart, Customer customer, Address shippingAddress, String& error) in ShippingManager.cs:396
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutShippingMethodControl.BindData() in CheckoutShippingMethod.ascx.cs:103
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutOnePageControl.SelectPane(CheckoutStepEnum step) in CheckoutOnePage.ascx.cs:113
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutOnePageControl.ctrlCheckoutBillingAddress_CheckoutStepChanged(Object sender, CheckoutStepEventArgs e) in CheckoutOnePage.ascx.cs:236
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.CheckoutStepChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, CheckoutStepEventArgs e) +0
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutBillingAddressControl.OnCheckoutStepChanged(CheckoutStepEventArgs e) in CheckoutBillingAddress.ascx.cs:130
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutBillingAddressControl.SelectAddress(Address billingAddress) in CheckoutBillingAddress.ascx.cs:103
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutBillingAddressControl.btnNextStep_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in CheckoutBillingAddress.ascx.cs:177
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565
Hace 13 años
It looks like you don't have any shipping options set up. Do you have any shipping options set up?
Hace 13 años
I wanted to use free shipping until i received my web id from usps.
Hace 13 años
Did you set up an option for free shipping? Because even if you're not going to charge shipping... you still need to have an option set up for "free shipping", and use that option.
Hace 13 años
Thank you but after reviewing the free shipping option. It still is coming up null. Maybe I am missing some piece. I went to all shipping settings.
Hace 13 años
Go to "Configuration/Shipping/Shipping Rate Computation" the first option there is "Free Shipping", click edit on that and click the "Active" checkbox. This will set all orders to have free shipping.

Have you done that? If not, how have you set free shipping?
Hace 13 años
yes i have. lol
Hace 13 años
And you still get that error?
Hace 13 años
yes, i do.
Hace 13 años
What version is this and is this a fresh install?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.