Customer / Payment Portion Only

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I've used nopCommerce for a few other sites I've done - I like using it a lot.  

I've got a client who wants an e-commerce site, but really only in the aspect of payments.  There will be products, but no prices, pictures, sku numbers or anything like that.  Unfortunately, I'm limited to the exact nature of the site specifics due to an NDA, but can be as descriptive as I need to be, within reason.

Basically, I was hoping I could add a new column to the nop_products table, and instead of making the products show up as blocks with descriptions, prices, a buy and details buttons, I could just write new controls, making all products check boxes, with my new values in my nop_products table represent a bit value.  I like the idea of utilizing nopCommerce because I like the back-end support that comes with it, and payments, etc.  For this particular client, PayPal's payment system is not an option.

My question: What would I absolutely NEED to have to continue supporting the back-end payment system?  All I'll need is a secure place for customers to enter in their credit card information.

Sorry it's such an obtuse question.  I appreciate the time given to consider this request.  Thank you.
Hace 13 años
You don't need to add a new database column to achieve this.

Just create new product and category templates to render out products how you wish. When you create the product you can just set the template that it should use.
Hace 13 años
Thanks for posting.  I was unaware there was a preset template to handle this request.  I'm a bit skeptical, as I don't think I explained myself very well, but it's a start - thanks again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.