Backup Database of 3.6 version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 4 años
Hi everyone, I'm new to nopcommerce and I wanted to install plugin but it's only support 4.0 version and above. However, my company website is using 3.6 version so I have to upgrade the version then only can install the plugin.

Before I upgrade the version, I have to do the database back up. I couldn't find any click like "backup database" under admin -> system -> maintenance.

Could anyone advise that? The web hosting is AWS ECS while the web server is IIS.

Thanks a million!!
Hace 4 años
For some reason that option is not in version 3.6 ?
Can you get access to the operating system and run SQL Server Manager or is there an option in your control panel ?
Hace 4 años
Thanks for the reply. However, I couldn't get access to the operating system and run SQL Server Manager and there is no option in my control panel. I'm sorry as I'm not major in programming. Thank you
Hace 4 años
Request the Webserver Service Manager (Log a request) to make a backup of the Database for you and put it in a directory you can access
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.